Quality without compromise come home to Hi-Tech Housing.
With endless possibilities in style and design, today is the day that you can start creating the place where you'll not only live, but love. Start with a home plan, add your own design elements from our sample room and then have your dream brought to life in our quality controlled manufacturing environment. Hi-Tech Housing specializes in having a "can do" attitude in an industry of standardization. Our homes offer you the chance to achieve the home of your dreams with a cost savings over site built homes, with an added bonus - a quality and accuracy that only comes from a Hi-Tech Housing home.
Proudly serving both &
Are you a home buyer looking to have the home of your dreams built with a quality that will outlive them? Start by exploring our home plans.
Reap the benefits of speed and cost through off-site construction with H-Tech Housing and skip the obstacles of design and specifications. Let Hi-Tech Housing help.
If you need a quality housing product to offer your clients, start with Hi-Tech Housing. With our variety and quality, we'll help you put a smile on your client's face.
Hi-Tech Housing can help you achieve your sales goals by equipping you with the designs and specifications that your customer is demanding in the market today.
Not quite sure where your project fits in? Contact us today to see how Hi-Tech Housing can help make your dreams come to life. A simple email is all it takes.
- Largest gallery of designs in US & Canada
- Four levels of standard specifications
- Can custom engineer your design
- Legendary quality of product
- In-house, expert modular set crew
American Collection & Getaways
Hi-Tech Housing is proud to offer modular homes created by one of North America's most beloved designers, William E. Poole, with both the DreamHomes and Getaways collections.
- Affordable and highly custom homes
- Energy Star, LEED for Homes & NAHB Green certification
- Urban redevelopment and infill
- Single and multi-family housing
- Public buildings including dorms and emergency housing
- Historic compatibility in urban infill