Minimizing water usage involves efficient plumbing fixtures and equipment and may extend to minimizing the use of water for lawn care and gardening and avoiding excessive rain water runoff.
- We use low-flow faucets and controlled flush-volume toilets.
- We build homes prepared for rain water catchment and re-use.
- We have extensive experience with dual-flush and minimum-flush toilets.
- We are familiar with gray-water systems for the re-use of laundry and sink water.
- We build homes prepared for the installation of vegetative (“green”) roof systems.
- We have experience with on-demand hot water heaters, both whole-house and individual-fixture units.