Your next home is waiting
Quality without compromise
It's time to find your next home. Hi-Tech Housing has over 200 different standard floor plans to choose from, all of which offer a surprising range of upgrades and customizable options. For over 20 years, Hi-Tech Housing has been crafting factory built homes with the quality that you require. We are an Energy-Star rated home builder that provides a comprehensive warranty program that guarantees home buyer satisfaction.
Why choose us?
Why should you choose Hi-Tech Housing for your factory built home? We have over 20 years experience building homes and have over 200 different styles to choose from. But it doesn't end there.
How we do business
You'll go through many phases in picking and purchasing your next home. Learn how Hi-Tech Housing does business and how we can help you through the process.
Choose a builder
Choosing a builder can be a daunting task, but we're here to help. Find our list of helpful tips to find a builder, then be sure to contact us to find local Hi-Tech Housing builders in your area.
Start your journey to a new Hi-Tech Housing home today! Browse our home plans and find one that suites you the best. Remember, we can always customize the design to your desires.
Are you looking for a builder or dealer in your area? Have Hi-Tech Housing provide you with a list of builders and dealers in your area that can help with a simple email.
- Largest gallery of designs in US & Canada
- Four levels of standard specifications
- Can custom engineer your design
- Legendary quality of product
- In-house, expert modular set crew
American Collection & Getaways
Hi-Tech Housing is proud to offer modular homes created by one of North America's most beloved designers, William E. Poole, with both the DreamHomes and Getaways collections.
- Affordable and highly custom homes
- Energy Star, LEED for Homes & NAHB Green certification
- Urban redevelopment and infill
- Single and multi-family housing
- Public buildings including dorms and emergency housing
- Historic compatibility in urban infill